Helping you Buy Luxury Condo & Apartments in Singapore
Bespoke Solutions for your Needs
We are the leading real estate providers, helping our clients find a luxury condo with the best return at the lowest possible price.
A Singapore firm specialise in properties with good returns by providing our clients with market insights & data on the real estate market.
By handling all the paper works and financial matters, we coordinate and go through the entire process with our customers to ensure a reliable and hassle-free purchasing experience.
A property consultancy firm Singaporean Buyers Trust.
Looking for a luxury condo or apartment to buy in Singapore?
OR Need advise on Which property is good to buy?
A Condo is consider luxurious if it fits the following six criteria:
- It is above $5 million
- It is situated in a prime location
- It is designed by a renowned architect
- Its developer is reputable
- It sports an iconic design that is instagrammable and gorgeous
- It has a luxurious size
- Unclear objective: Buying for homestay, but hopefully for investment, and realising can't sell later due to wrong bedroom type.
- No exit strategy
- Lottery-style selection: Choosing units solely based on pool facing or 'lucky-number-floor' or high floor.
- Never consider URA Masterplan: Choosing a 'forgotten-area', and where another area is aggressively developing.
- Not studying the market trend
- Identification Card or Passport (must be above age 21)
- Cheque with the buyer's name (Can't use third party cheque)
To take a loan, you will need
- CPF Statement
- Past 3 months payslip
- Past Year IRS Notice of Assessment (NOA)
Check your finances and affordability
Inspect the house for any defects. It is advisable to seek a professional help
Get the agent to buy a owner search to ensure the property belongs to the seller.
Besides negotiating on the price, also negotiate on the move in dates and furniture to be left behind
After looking at hundreds of properties, we came up with our Property P.L.U.S System where we look at 4 factors to determine if a condo is good or not.
- Price - Our method to look for undervalue property
- Location - Near Good Transports nodes and schools
- URA Masterplan - To determine whether an area is growing in the future
- Selling Strategy - Planning on when you want to sell and who you want to sell to so as to maximise your profit and sell fast!
Click on our Property P.L.U.S System to learn how to use our system to help our clients generate good profit.