KOPAR @ Newton
A Luxury Condominium Development by CEL
3 mins to NEWTON MRT | UNited Square | District 9
Kopar at Newton is a brand new development located within the prime district 9 and walking distance to Newton MRT station. developed by CEL, The immediate vicinity is surrounded by landed homes and high-rise condominiums, with many reputable schools (Anglo Chinese School (Primary), Anglo Chinese School (Junior) and Saint Joseph Institute) located within a 1km radius and Newton MRT just 2 Minutes Walk from the development.
Blessed by its (relatively) low land costs, such cost savings can translate to affordable prices for investors, despite being located in District 9 – the most prime residential district in Singapore.
Superb District 9 Location
Located in the same residential district as Orchard Road, Kopar is no doubt in a location exclusive to the distinguised few. Boosted by its close proximity to Newton MRT Interchange, renowned schools such as ACS and SJI, shopping malls, and transport nodes, Kopar will be the new darling in Core Central Region (CCR) for tenants and investors alike.
CEL Development, the developer of Kopar At Newton, is a subsidary of Chip Eng Seng Corporation Ltd, listed in Singapore Stock Exchange and is a leading developer in Singapore, renowned for building high-end homes.
Standing 24 storeys high at a prestigious address, Kopar At Newton exerts a confident presence. Louvered, vertical panels shoot straight for the stars, while the uncompromising facade commands pure strength.
Due to its convenient location and elegant décor, this luxury condominium promises to be one of the most sought after new launch to be launched in 2020.
4 minutes walk to Newton MRT Interchange (N-S and Downtown lines).
Across the road from Newton Food Centre.
Within 1 km radius of ACS Junior, ACS Primary, SJI Junior.
2 minutes drive to shopping malls cluster at Novena Square.
3 minutes drive to Novena medical hub.
1 MRT stop, or 3 minutes drive to Orchard Road shopping belt.
6 MRT stops to MBFC, 6 MRT stops to Raffles Place.
Extremely well connected to major transport nodes such as Bukit Timah Road and CTE.
Rare 99-years leasehold plot at Newton – means rare opportunity of low entry-price – means higher rental yield – means better resale opportunity too.
BE AMONG THE PRIVILEGED
Register for an Exclusive VIP Viewing to Penrose
|Hong Leong & CDL|
|Sims Drive, Singapore|
|Site Area||1.7.0 ha|
|Proposed Gross Plot Ratio||3.0|
|Estimated Launch Date||May 2020|
|Tenure||99 years Leadhold|
|Unit Types||1 - 4 Bedrooms|
|No of Storey||24 Floors|
|No of Units||436 Premium Residential Units|
|Date of Completion||End 2023|
SITE PLAN & FACILITIES
Where You Live
The highest anticipated upcoming condo launch in 2020!
- Located in Core of Centre Region (CCR) Singapore!
- Attractive Price from $2xxx PSF!
- High Potential Growth
- Good Rental Demand and Return
- 1-4 Bedroom Available
- Suitable for own stay and investors
- Spacious Design
- Quality Finishing
- Reputable Developers
BE AMONG THE PRIVILEGED
Register to get the latest Kopar @ Newton Updates and Floor Plans
EXCLUSIVE NEIGHBOURHOOD. RENOWNED SCHOOLS.
A Coveted District with the Ultimate Convenience
KEY SELLING POINTS
|Kopar @ Newton|
|Opposite from Newton MRT|
|Attractive Price from $2xxx PSF!|
|Located in Core of Centre Region (CCR) Singapore District 9!|
|High Potential Growth|
|Good Rental Demand and Return|
|Suitable for own stay and investors|
|Spacious Design & Quality Finishing|
|Reputable Developer; CEL|
Yes really, a new condo project in prime District 9 might just be priced similarly to some new Queenstown and Redhill condos. This has never happened in at least the last 3 years. And it definitely will not happen often.
KOPAR At Newton is a new condo project in District 9 – the same residential district as Orchard Road.
Indeed, at a land price of just $1192 psf ppr, Kopar’s land cost is much cheaper than all its 99-years leasehold counterparts in the Core Central Region (CCR):
[Land plot name: winning developer, land price (% higher than Kopar)]
- Irwell Bank Road: CDL, $1514 psf ppr (+27%)
- Bernam Street: HY Realty, $1463 psf ppr (+22.7%)
- Tan Quee Lan Street: Guocoland, $1535 psf ppr (+28.7%)
- “The M” project, Middle Road: Wing Tai, $1458 psf ppr (+22.3%)
- Former Landmark Tower: ZACD, $1406 psf ppr (+18%)
- One Pearl Bank project: CapitaLand, $1515 psf ppr (+27%)
- Riviere project: Fraser Centrepoint, $1733 psf ppr (+45.4%)
- Mayfair Gardens project: Oxley, $1244 psf ppr (+4.4%)
- Midtown Bay project: Guocoland, $1706 psf ppr (+43.1%)
- Central Boulevard: IOI, $1689 psf ppr (+41.7%)
- Martin Modern project: Guocoland, $1239 psf ppr (+3.9%)
And Kopar’s land cost is even similar to land plots in “faraway” places, such as
- The Midwood project, Hillview, land cost at $1068 psf ppr
- Antares project, Mattar Road, land cost at $1109 psf ppr
- Avenue South Residences project, Silat Avenue, land cost at $1138 psf ppr
- Kent Ridge Hill project, Pasir Panjang, land cost at $1096 psf ppr
- Woodleigh Residences project, Upper Serangoon, land cost at $1181 psf ppr
- Stirling Residences project, Queenstown, land cost at $1050 psf ppr
- Perumal Road project, Farrer Park, land cost at $1000 psf ppr
Low land costs usually translate to attractive sales prices to investors. It is therefore not difficult to see the investment potential of Kopar – even more so that District 9 has traditionally been a highly-desired location amongst tenants.
Kopar is also located right next to the world-famous Newton Food Centre, and is just 4 minutes walk to Newton MRT Interchange (N-S and Downtown lines). It is also within 1km radius of ACS Primary, ACS Junior, and SJI Junior.
You can download the Preliminary Project Information Pack –> here
Kopar will open for viewing from 28 March. Contact me for a non-obligatory viewing now. :))